Moving systems can be complex: they often require expert engineers to de-install and re-install, they might need specialist moving equipment, and there is always the concern of damage during the process.
By employing Mid-Blue to relocate your server equipment, not only do you remove the responsibility of moving it yourself, you are employing a company with over 25 years of experience and knowledge in server and PC relocations.
We are familiar with the requirements that are needed to move your most trusted items of equipment including servers, SAN’s, tape libraries and switches. We are fully insured to undertake projects that range in size from relocating a single server to several thousand items.
Our full relocation service includes:
- Project plan, depending on the size of the job
- Engineering expertise
- De-racking, packaging, transportation and re-racking of equipment
- Re-installation and configuration at the new site
- Cable management
- Desktop PC rollouts
- Decommissioning and commissioning of IT equipment
- Recycling and disposal of redundant IT equipment
- Contingency planning
- Back-up system to keep your business running during the move
- Full insurance