Mid-Blue can offer you a full data destruction service, from advice on how to securely carry out your own data-wipe, to full disk data destruction to US Department of Defense standards.
Should you choose this IBM data destruction service from Mid-Blue, you can choose to have the data wipe carried out at your site using IBM Disk Sanitizer, or for the equipment to be taken to a secure facility.
The data destruction service includes:
- Assistance with key Data Protection Act compliance requirements
- Help to ensure compliance with software licensing conditions
- Data wiped to US Department of Defense 5220.22-M standards
- High Energy Degaussing facility meets the CESG (Communications-Electronics Security Group) standard for the secure erasure and destruction of data stored on magnetic media
- Destruction of magnetic media, incineration of tapes and optical disks if required
- Full audit trail certificates issued
- 100% secure data erasure process which automatically generates a detailed erasure report with hardware asset management information
Once your equipment has been cleansed of data, we can help you to dispose of your old equipment, either by re-sale or by compliant disposal under WEEE regulations.